Teo Konukhov (Фёдор Конюхов, b. 1987) is a self-taught photographic artist based in Moscow, Russia. He’s interested in studying contemporary landscape and its relationship to social, culture, economy, and politics.
- 2020 – Palm* Photo Prize 2020 (shortlisted)
- 2020 – "Quarantine" online group exhibition, curated by Xavi Ceerre
- 2020 – Calvert Journal (Russia Z feature)
Books / zines:
- 2019 - “You start to realize....” zine in collaboration with Nastya Mleko and Nastya Pozhidaeva, edition of 20, self-published
- 2018 - “Agua Y Veneno” zine, edition of 50, self-published
For any inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.